Broccoli and Cheese Egg Scramble
This dish is amazing; great with a glass of orange juice!
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 ½ tablespoons grated goat cheese
- 1 small potato, cut into small cubes (optional)
- Whisk together 2 eggs; set aside.
- Coat a frying pan with olive oil
- Sauté broccoli florets and potato 2-5 minutes;
- Add eggs and scramble.
- Once eggs are cooked, sprinkle with cheese.
UPDATE: Day 3 I added some potato to get more carbs out of the dish. It tasted amazing! I added it to the recipe as an option.